Assets by Bluegum
A basic asset management package. Keep track of your assets, how much they are worth and where they are
NOTE - Assets is FREE software - if you are interested in using Assets, simply email us for a copy. Source code is available. Search GitHub for "Assets"
"Assets" is a 32bit Windows program - We originally wrote this 27 years ago. Now updated!
- Networked (Multi User) system allows for almost unlimited simultaneous users (limited only by computer power)
- Almost unlimited number of assets (actual number is approx 2 Billion).
- Enquiry system allows for lookup on asset #, description, model or serial number
- Unlimited comment field on assets
- Assets details include leasing values. Items can be classfied according to a "Product Code" and "Status" (i.e. Active, in Repair, for disposal )
- All items have a "Location" field. This permits stocktakes to determine if an Asset is where it should be!
- Full support for barcodes in asset stocktake. We recommend the Avery online barcode printing program.
- Simple to use. Assets is a "Windows Console Application" which facilitates fast data entry. Yes your mouse is supported. A full GUI version is about to be released.
- Bluegum Software would be happy to reconfigure "Assets" to support key requirements of YOUR business. This may be a simple as a specialist report or an entire system module.
- Absolutely tiny system requirements - ANY windows computer built in the last 10 years can run Assets.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP SP2, Windows 7 SP1 or greater
- WinRent only requires 10mb of RAM above system RAM - Will happily run on 256MB RAM system
- Minimum 800 x 640 SVGA monitor (If you still have one!)
- Any machine in the network can run as the server. WIndows 7 recommended
- Windows Compatible printer
If you have a query about Assets by Bluegum then please email Tony by clicking on this link.