End of Day (EOD) procedures are in Sales/Daily. BPOS works on a "Sell / Close / Post" routine. This allows the sales for the day to be finalised and the owners can go home!. The reports and posting can then be done next day over a coffee.
The menu order is roughly the order of execution of
There are several functions in this section.
- Graphic. - Displays a graphic about the days sales broken down by hour.
- X-Report - Produces a current "X" (till) total. Same as a Cash register "X" report
- Current - shows all current sales before closing. Can be printed by Supplier or Department order.
- Close - Closes the sales. Needs all machines to be returned to the main menu. It takes about 10 seconds to execute. Once closed all workstations can then go straight back into sales. Note: you cannot close the sales if previous sales are "un-posted".
- All Sales - Prints/Displays the complete sales from the last sales close. Note: this shows the items sold. Can be printed sorted by department or supplier.
- Cash Book - Prints/Displays the financial transactions from the last sales close. This is an expanded X-report. It will also have any payments received from Invoices, details of any voided sales and any Cash Out transactions.
- Post - once the Cash Book and All Sales reports are printed/viewed then the sales can be posted. This option performs a number of functions including updating sales histories and preparing draft purchase orders based on minimum stock levels.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured Documentation generator