Welcome to BPOS
BPOS is a fully integrated Retail Management System. It has an huge range of features yet it fits completely into a tiny 2 Mb executable file. Some of its features include
- Full retail management system. Includes
- Total inventory management including unlimited sales history. Items in the database can be "looked up" over 7 different ways. Stocktake module.
- Full barcoding support.
- Sales, Invoicing, Special Orders and layby processing
- Over 120 pre canned reports. Sales reports by "Department" and "Supplier"
- Support for Citizen and Epson Point of sale hardware including pole displays
- Full order, receive and return facilities for stock
- Customer database with unlimited categories to enable custom mail out / email campaigns
- Open source. Full source code and instructions for creating your own versions.
- Full networking. No real limits on the number of machines that can share the same database
- Data base of almost unlimited size. The actual values are close to 2 Billion records per file - you could create a customer record for 25% of the worlds population.
- Capable of being compiled and running running on Windows, DOS, Linux and Mac. Note it has only been on Windows.
- On Windows will run on 64 or 32 bit machines. Features blazing speed and a ridiculously low amount of memory to run. For example a base BPOS.EXE uses about 5 MB (yes 5 MB not 1GB) of RAM. The system has been tested on indexing a million records - under 30 seconds to complete.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free Web Help generator